I am aware that it’s the 26th, not the 25th. But the contents of this entry detail what I did on the website yesterday.
- Restored spaces to 341 railroad names in the database.
- Corrected the locations of three locomotives in Germany, putting them at DKBM Gütersloh.
- Began a project to add a dictionary of abbreviations to the website.
- Corrected the status and other details for 7 locomotives at DKBM Gütersloh.
- Fixed a bug involved in the incorrect abbreviation of a German state.
- Corrected the wheel arrangement of Drachenfeldsbahn 0-4-2Tcog No. 2